Need a user bar of N73 or N73 ME? Get it here~ Here are the links to websites that provides various contents for N73, enjoy~ GPS software:
Smart2Go(Installed together with the latest firmware as Nokia Maps)
Download it, install it. Download Malaysia's Map with Nokia Map Loader & enjoy!! Softwares from N73 Official website:
Official N73 softwares3rd Party Softwares:
Y-Browser and TaskSpy (Freeware)
SportTrackerVarious Downloads from various websites:
OwnSkin (Free themes)PC software:
NSS (For changing product code.)Disclaimer: All FAQs here are written by -firstname.lastname@example.org unless stated otherwise. If you want to try it, do it at your own risk, both -vip3rleon9- and me will NOT be held responsible in any way whatsoever should you choose to follow these steps. What you do to your phone is purely and solely your responsibility. Please agree to this before doing anything to your phone. Have a nice day. "my phone doesnt support chinese characters. help!"
1. check your phone's product code (can be checked by removing the battery. there's a sticker stuck to the phone and there'll be a product code)
2. compare those with
3. if your's is not an APAC1 code, then download Nemesis Service Suit (NSS)
4. install NSS "Virtual USB Device"
5. open the program and click on the "scan for devices" button
6. click on the "phone info" icon (the one with the Nokia 6600 as the picture)
7. click on "scan" and then "read"
8. change the product code to "0539343" (for Nokia N73ME users who wants chinese / N73 users who want a N73ME)
9. close NSS and open NSU (Nokia Software Updater)
10.update your firmware
11.volia! chinese support on your Nokia N73ME
12.enjoy. "how to download Malaysian maps into my phone?"
1. download Nokia's Maploader
2. make sure you've run smart2go once on your phone before (to create the default folders)
3. connect your phone to your pc and use "Mass Storage" mode
4. run Nokia Maploader
5. choose Malaysia and press download
6. wait for it to finish donwnloading
7. voila! Malaysian maps on your phone!
8. enjoy. "how do i enable auto keypad lock?"
1. download AutoLockhere
3. enjoy."how do i turn on the led's on my N73 to act as a torch?"
1. download S60 SpotOn Ver 0.07
*note : the led's will not be as bright as when it is during photo taking"how do i disable the shutter sound?"
1. afaik, you cannot turn off the shutter sound
2. but, i've read that the shutter sound can be turned off in N73's with Euro1 firmware
3. unless you do this, which also means taking away chinese character support, i'm afraid you can't turn it off"What is white balance?"
White balance enable you to take pictures with original colour under different light sources. Eg. when u are taking picture of a white colour object under an incandescent light, the object will look a bit yellowish, you can adjust the white balance so that the images displays the original colour of the object. Many cameras got some white balances presets. For N73, we have sunny, cloudy, incandescent and fluorescent."What is ISO?"
ISO is the sensitivity of the camera censor. The higher the ISO, the more sensitive the censor, means you can take pictures in low-light situations with high ISO. However, higher ISO produces more noise too. So, if you are taking picture under good light source, set the ISO to the lowest to get better quality.
credits to lowyat.net